Friday, April 16, 2010

The Breeze Wafts Tidings of Great Joy

The USPS delivered up to me a cheque from Tor in prompt payment for the publication of Up Jim River.  It is now up to you to do your part by buying a sufficient number of copies to repay this investment, lest the Lords of Publication decide I am too paltry a writer to be worthy of their beneficence. 

In the same envelope, an unexpected Easter Egg, a lagniappe; to wit, an additional cheque for additional sales of the audiobook of Eifelheim.  Eifelheim is indeed the gift that keeps on giving.  It was not much, but it was not nothing.  I thank you and the IRS thanks you. 


Alas, the royalty statement for the audiobook of The January Dancer yielded no new dollars; one reason I suppose why they passed on the sequel, the audiobook of which will be done by Tantor, a different company.  www.tantor.com/BookDetail.asp

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wonder and Anticipation, the Likes of Which We Have Never Seen

  Hello family, friends and fans of Michael F. Flynn.   It is with sorrow and regret that I inform you that my father passed away yesterday,...